Blog Archive

Monday, February 13, 2012

Disappearing act

In case you didn't notice my lack of posts, I don't really use this blog anymore. If you're wondering why, well, its rather simple. I have been almost completely turned off from 'hardcore' music and it has escalated to a point of little to no return.
I'm pulling myself out of any music scene and keeping to myself these days so please don't ask me to review your album because I'll give you maybe a sentence fragment of spite and a middle finger if you're even deserving of it. Not to mention how sick of regurgitated punk/hardcore I am... anyways, go read some Tales From the Crypt or whatever it is you kids are doing these days and leave me alone so I can spend years developing an alcohol problem while secluding myself to a home theatre wherein I will memorize every detail from North By Northwest, Psycho, Strangers On a Train, and Vertigo so long as I am not sober.
PS. I don't drink.
-Evan Hitchcock